Working at EWR Co
Want to work with us?
East West Railway Company has grown from a core team of seven employees to over 108 dedicated specialists in a short period of time.
Our focus is to seek out the right skills and mindsets so that we can innovate, positively disrupt and set new industry standards.
We want to hear from people who’ve been working on some of the world’s most exciting rail and infrastructure projects as well as people who can inspire us with their ideas and expertise from other sectors.
The application process
The application process is simple. Take a look at our current vacancies below. If you see a role that you like, send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].
If we think you could be right for the role, the process consists of the following stages:
- Structured phone screening by our recruitment team where you’ll be asked experience-related and behavioural questions
- CV review by the recruiting Line Manager
- Interview with the recruiting Line Manager and HR where the questions will be competency-based
- Other stages may include delivering a presentation, a second Line Manager interview, or an opportunity for the team to meet you
- If you are successful, you will get an offer letter, a contract and new starter forms sent to you by email
- Whether you are successful at any stage or not, we will call you at the earliest opportunity to make sure you are informed.