At East West Railway Company, we’re changing the way rail projects are delivered
We’re hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help us change how rail projects are delivered, bringing together a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
Sound interesting? Scroll down to see the live opportunities.
East West Rail apprenticeships
Investment in skills and training is essential, not just for the delivery of East West Rail, but also future rail projects.
The East West Rail project will provide many opportunities for aspiring apprentices, providing the next generation of workers with the chance to contribute to one of the UK's most exciting rail projects.
We want to partner with companies who share our vision to do things differently
East West Rail will create hundreds of contract opportunities during its construction; supporting both the local and national economies. To support this, we've developed three core principles to govern our company’s procurement activity:
- Innovation – Seeking out and rewarding different ways of doing things.
- Integrity – Treating our supply chain partners with respect and fairness.
- Transparency – Being open in our decision-making.
Our Procurement Approach
We want to work with businesses along the corridor - and beyond - to help deliver East West Rail. Over time there will be many contract opportunities, ranging from IT, planning and eventually, construction.
How can you find out about new contract opportunities?
- Our chosen e-tendering system is Delta: register at their website here.
- We'll post links to new opportunities below.
- You can register here to be kept up to date with new contract opportunities as they come up.
- All procurement opportunities and contract awards above £25,000 will be posted on on Contracts Finder here.