During this consultation we are hosting a series of webinars
The webinars are designed to provide you with more information about our proposals, and are broken down by the main geographic areas and topics found within the consultation. Every webinar will also include a question and answer session.
This page contains links to all future webinars, along with links to recordings of previous webinars.
If you or someone you know has questions about the project and are not online, or are not comfortable in an online, setting please call us on 0330 1340067 and one of our team will help you.
Join a webinar and find links to previous webinars
Our webinars are broken down by geographic area and topic. Select your area/topic below to find details about future and previous webinars.
Having troubles joining? Please read our quick guide about how to join a webinar.
Clapham Green to The Eversdens
Focusing on the western part of this section: Monday 17 May, 7pm - 8pm - Please join by following this link.
How to join a webinar
- Find the webinar you would like to attend from the above list.
- Select the joining link, which is found next to each webinar.
- After you select the link, you will be presented with a screen (shown below) which will give you two ways to join the webinar:
- Option 1: Join using your internet browser
- Option 2: Join using Microsoft Teams